Our Manufacturer Approved vehicle repair facilities in Canterbury, Kent has the equipment, tools and skilled expertise to ensure your vehicle is returned to you in its pre accident condition
Vehicle Accident Repair Facility Canterbury
A B Crush Panelcraft has a 25,000 sq ft purpose-built vehicle repair centre near Canterbury, Kent with state-of-the-art equipment and services. The workshops are always open for you to inspect and see for yourself.
- We continually invest in the latest equipment and technology allowing us to professionally diagnose, adjust and replace to manufacturers tolerances.
- Our Canterbury bodyshop facility includes high quality straightening and measuring apparatus to ensure correct steering, suspension and chassis alignment
- We invested in two enclosed aluminium repair bays to stop cross contamination that occurs between steel and aluminium. Each booth has its own dedicated tooling to carry out the high tech vehicle repairs to any aluminium structure.
- Our Advanced water based paint systems are capable of reproducing exactly the colour using Cutting edge Colour and OEM clear coats for durability of the original finish.
- High technology drying facilities, including three low bake ovens and infra-red arches enable us to harden and cure paintwork to manufacturer's specifications.
Carbon Neutral PAS2060
AB Crush Panelcraft are proud to have achieved carbon neutrality at our bodyshop facility in Canterbury in accordance with PAS2060.
We have demonstrated a commitment to reducing our carbon footprint and have implemented initiatives such as LED lighting and 100% green electricity purchasing.
Achieving carbon neutrality further demonstrates this commitment to our customers and supply chain. The implementation of the carbon management plan will see the business committing to reducing our emissions to agreed targets as set out in the plan year on year moving forwards.VIEW CERTIFICATE
Eco Friendly Bodyshop
AB Crush Panelcraft only use licensed carriers for waste, that are government regulated and who use environmentally sound policies of recycling and disposal at our Canterbury bodyshop facility.
To reduce our carbon footprint we only purchase from approved suppliers, buying biodegradable products where possible. We continually invest in the latest equipment to ensure we reduce the VOC harmful emissions are released into the atmosphere.
Happy planet, happy drivers! AB Crush Panelcraft are committed to reducing emissions and use water-based paint technology at our Canterbury bodyshop facility, alongside SMART repair and paintless dent removal practices to minimise the release of harmful vapours into the atmosphere.